Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Teach your phone new tricks

Danny always keeps this family (me) abreast on the newest technology and he has done it again. Google has introduced a new service called Google Voice. Basically it enhances the capabilities of your phone numbers. One neat trick that Google Voice does is email you a transcript of voicemails once they are left on your phone. Below is the transcript of a voicemail that one of Danny's friends left him the other day:

"Yeah. What's going on for and though I'm just getting home from work and I'm going to see if you guys want to let children. Our or whatever, but now i gotta go upstairs to my apartment and then might kill it. For me, it's all good. I'll talk to you today but I hope you're doing good. And hey, everything is true. Alright, I'll talk to you later. Bye."

Noodle on that. Obviously there are still some kinks that need to be worked out or maybe Danny just has strange friends.