Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Deliquent Blogger

Apparently in Danny's eyes if I go one day without a blog post that qualifies me as delinquent. I'm sorry mister - you got home at 11pm last night and I was with little D all day long. Don't you know that entertaining and lifting 12.5(ish) pounds over and over plus fighting that same chunky monkey to go to sleep for 2 hours can make a gal tired?

I told Danny I might be over blogging and he told me, "No, not yet."

...

I was told that staying at home would be a transition and to watch my weight because with all this 'sitting around at home' business I might start packing on the pounds. I'll be honest I was a little worried because no one wants another "Freshman 20/middle of the mission" Jennifer. Then I got to thinking, I sat around A LOT at work too. I mean I was sitting in that office chair for hours upon hours. 

Today Declan and I made cookies for the second time this week. I told Danny that I wanted to take a bunch to our neighbors upstairs and he said, "Oh no, leave them right where they are." I still plan on taking some but I decided it was time to dig through some boxes and find my workout videos. The only one allowed to get chubbier around here is this guy.